Double Sheepskin Rug
One sheepskin rug not big enough? Then try our doubles, twice the length of a normal rug and still excellent quality.
We make these by joining together two near identical standard sheepskin rugs.
We’ve been selling sheepskin rugs since we first started, so you can be sure that with a Glencroft sheepskin rug you are getting a quality British rug manufactured with years of experience.
- Double rugs are made to order. We usually need to sort through 50-100 rugs to find 2 that match so it will take 4-6 weeks minimum to produce.
- Manufactured in the UK from British sheep and finished by hand by us in our warehouse in the Yorkshire Dales.
- Size will vary as this is a natural product but on average will be 72 x 24 inches.
- SHAPE – All our rugs our trimmed individually by hand, the shape will vary depending on the shape of the individual sheep. Some may be long and thin, some may be wider, some may be symmetrical, some may not.
- Each rug will have a natural sheepskin smell – this is perfectly normal!
- View and download our sheepskin rug general care and washing instructions here.
Made in the UK
Natural Rare Breeds, Natural white