Icelandic Sheepskin Rugs
These rugs come from rare Icelandic breeds of sheep, the characteristics of these rugs include a super long fleece with hair of at least 4 or 5 inches, much longer than British sheep breeds.
This long fleece is incredibly soft and silky which makes these rugs absolutely perfect to be put on a bed or sofa, anywhere you can snuggle up with them.
This is a rare breed of sheep, availability is limited, please contact us for available stock (trade only).
- SHAPE – All our rugs our trimmed individually by hand, the shape will vary depending on the shape of the individual sheep. Some may be long and thin, some may be wider, some may be symmetrical, some may not.
- These are real sheepskin rugs and do not have any stitching on the back.
- COLOURS – Currently available in natural (undyed) black, white, brown and spotty, and dyed Highland Coo brown, and various dyed grey shades. Pinks, magentas and greens occasionally available. All subject to availability.
- Please note that unlike our British sheepskin rugs, our Icelandics are NOT machine washable.
- View and download our Icelandic sheepskin rug general care and washing instructions here.