Sheepskin Rug – Natural
We’ve been selling sheepskin rugs since we first started, so you can be sure that with a Glencroft sheepskin rug you are getting a quality British rug manufactured with years of experience.
Our natural standard sheepskin rugs are a beautiful touch and feel and come in a natural white / golden cream colour.
Manufactured and tanned in the UK from British sheep and finished by hand by us in our warehouse in the Yorkshire Dales.
- LARGE rugs – These rugs are larger in both size and thickness of the fleece. Sizes will vary depending on the size of the individual sheep.
- STANDARD rugs – These are a little smaller in size than our large rugs as well as having a much lighter fleece thickness.
- SHAPE – All our rugs our trimmed individually by hand, the shape will vary depending on the shape of the individual sheep. Some may be long and thin, some may be wider, some may be symmetrical, some may not.
- These are real sheepskin rugs and do not have any stitching on the back.
- Each rug will have a natural sheepskin smell – this is perfectly normal!
- Colour – while we call these natural ‘white’, please note that as these are NOT dyed the colour will be more off-white, cream or golden than paper white.
- View and download our sheepskin rug general care and washing instructions here.