Sheepskin Rug – Rare Breeds
We’ve been selling sheepskin rugs since we first started, so you can be sure that with a Glencroft sheepskin rug you are getting a quality rug manufactured with years of experience.
Our rare breed sheepskin rugs are as beautiful as they are unique. Available in vast array of stunning natural patterns from a huge range of British sheep breeds and cross breeds.
The natural patterns include everything from off white with slight patterns, to spotty Jacobs, golden cappuccino colours, greys and browns (supplied assorted).
Manufactured and tanned in the UK from British sheep and finished by hand by us in our warehouse in the Yorkshire Dales.
- LARGE rugs – These rugs are larger in both size and thickness of the fleece. Sizes will vary depending on the size of the individual sheep.
- STANDARD rugs – These are a little smaller in size than our large rugs as well as having a much lighter fleece thickness.
- SHAPE – All our rugs our trimmed individually by hand, the shape will vary depending on the shape of the individual sheep. Some may be long and thin, some may be wider, some may be symmetrical, some may not.
- ASSORTED NATURAL COLOURS – We supply an assorted mix only, we don’t know what natural patterns we are processing on any given week so it all depends what is in stock. We can to some extent avoid certain colours if required (ie. no Jacobs, no dark browns) but orders for an assorted mix will always be sent first.
- These are genuine high quality sheepskin rugs and do not have any stitching on the back.
- Each rug will have a natural sheepskin smell – this is perfectly normal!
- View and download our sheepskin rug general care and washing instructions here.