Luxury Short Woolled Sheepskin Throw
Our short woolled sheepskin rugs are genuine sheepskin rugs that, like all our rugs, have been tanned and finished in the UK. These are primarily from imported US sheep breeds – which are a much larger than UK sheep breeds.
The fleece has been trimmed to a uniform 2.5cm (1 inch) length and the fleeces are dyed – we have both navy and black to choose from.
We call these sheepskins ‘throws’ as they are very different to our other British tanned sheepskins, their softness and size makes them perfect to drape over chairs or sofas.
- SHAPE – All our rugs our trimmed individually by hand, the shape will vary depending on the shape of the individual sheep. Some may be long and thin, some may be wider, some may be symmetrical, some may not.
- SIZE – Each rug averages about 100 x 70cm (39×28″) although many are bigger.
- These are real sheepskin rugs and do not have any stitching on the back.
- Colour – available in dyed navy or black.
- View and download our sheepskin rug general care and washing instructions here.